Job Requisition:Configuration Management/Data Management Analyst - TS/SCI Required
The position will assist in delivering Service Asset and Configuration Management (SACM) as an operational program in IT Operations. The resource will be involved in various activities within SACM - process documentation, configuration analyst, software, hardware and license asset management and process integration activities.
• Ensure mapping configurations are correct and accurate
• Maintain process documentation as Configuration Management processes improve/change
• Aid in program-wide configuration management strategy and execution plan.
• Aid in Plan and execute Enterprise Lifecycle Management.
• Develop and maintain program configuration management plan detailing processes and procedures for managing the program’s diverse configuration items including complex hardware, software, and documentation.
• Establish baseline network document control program/filing/retrieval system and document configuration management processes and procedures.
• Provide artifacts as needed to support Certification and Accreditation for systems and services.
• Instruct and train other team members and management staff regarding document control and configuration management use and processes.
• Maintain and enforce configuration control of the established network.
• Provide recommendations and best-practices to improve existing CM processes and procedures.
• Ensure configuration management program conforms to all required U.S. Government and Department of Defense rules and requirements.
• Experience with Data Analytics
• Strong Business Acumen
• Experience gathering customer requirements
• Process Documentation experience
Education & Experience:
• Requires Bachelor's Degree and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Master's Degree with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Configuration Management4000Intelligence
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.