Job Requisition:Document Management Analyst I (Clerical/Admin) (Miami, FL)
This position is in support of the United States Attorney’s Office in Miami, FL 99 NE 4th Street. The estimated length of this assignment is expected to be through May 31, 2020, with the potential for SIX (6) one-year extensions.
Overtime and Travel may be authorized as needed.
- The contractor will be required to perform duties for the Executive Division. One can be moved to other sections to provide support depending on the needs of the office upon time of hire.
- Operates copying machine. Assists others with copy machine operations and scheduled copier use. Displays working familiarity with essential machine features to ensure the required number of copies are produced in the proper format. Collates and staples material as necessary.
- Demonstrate experience working in a high volume workload setting with ability to complete tasks within specified time-frame.
- Must be able to demonstrate experience in maintaining effective working relationships with administrative and collegial staff, general public and service vendors or agencies.
- Must have ability to operate switchboard and route incoming calls to staff members or take messages as appropriate, and place outgoing calls, relate to the public in a professional manner with clear and understandable language, greet vendors, customers, and visitors.
- When necessary makes recurring and special messenger trips as necessary, sorts and arranges material for filing and files material in alphabetical, numerical or chronological order.
- Skilled in operating a computer terminal, personal computer, qualified typist (40 words per minute) and prepares mass mailings, ensuring labels (addresses) are correct.
- Produces a variety of written documents utilizing varied and advanced work processing software functions, working from handwritten draft, edited copy, or electronic files created by another staff member.
- Prepares mass mailings, ensuring labels (addresses) are correct.
- Back-Up the Executive Floor Receptionist.
The above mentioned tasks can be performed in conjunction with one another or as individual tasks in association with tasks for said position in relation to the overall contract.
*Proven excellent written and oral communication skills.
*One year of experience on major litigation support projects or undergraduate degree. Certain assignments may require experience or substantial undergraduate coursework in, for example, finance/accounting, health care, or substantial experience in the legal environment or in information technology.
*Demonstrated ability to work independently in a team environment.
*Requires hands-on familiarity with the Government's office and network environment, including but not limited to, data processing environments, including office automation networks, PC-based databases and other applications, internet and server-based databases and other applications, such as Oracle, Concordance, Summation, Trial Director, etc. or similar applications.
*Should be a knowledgeable user of the Government's office and network environment, including but not limited to, word processing, spreadsheet, imaging, and hardware systems.
*Ability to perform detailed work consistently, accurately, and under pressure extremely important.
*Ability to operate office equipment such as printers, fax machines, copiers, etc…
*Experience with Microsoft Office software programs (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook), Word Perfect and Adobe Acrobat Professional or similar applications.
*Experience operating and routing calls via a multi-line phone system. Minimum of ONE YEAR experience preferred.
*Some walking, standing, bending and carrying of small office items.
*Ability to obtain a security clearance.
*Ability to work and interact professionally and effectively with all levels of staff.
*Ability to meet established deadlines and work as a team player in a professional office.
*Skilled in meeting and dealing with people in a courteous and tactful manner.
*High school diploma or GED certificate.
*Must be a U.S. Citizen.
*Experience working in a Government and/or Litigation Support environment in conjunction with basic qualifications, preferred.
*Undergraduate degree, preferred.
*Current or active clearance.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:SCA General Clerk4000Civil
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.