Job Requisition:Program Financial Analyst, Lead
Leidos has an immediate career opportunity for a Program Finance Analyst, Lead to provide program finance support for the multiple programs in Arlington, VA. The Program Finance Analyst, Lead is responsible for planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting on projects of various contract type, size, complexity, and level of risk. Individuals in this role have significant interface with Project Managers, Contracts, Senior Technical Personnel, as well as other organizations. Individual will work directly with the program manager to help define the program's goals; create and maintain a program's budget, schedule and prepare EAC. They will prepare and present financial forecasts, reports and help with new business proposals for the customer.
- Implementation of financial policies and procedures in support of projects; establishment and maintenance of cost/schedule baselines, development of WBS and budgets based on program requirements;
- Managing subcontractor hours and costs and assessing funding needs;
- Ensuring all financial deliverables are submitted; communicating with the customer to ensure financial requirements are met;
- Preparation of written and verbal reports to management regarding financial metrics including cost and schedule variances; program life-cycle activities such as project setup/ maintenance;
- Internal financial activities such as invoicing support, accruals, and program financial revenue projections and variance analysis;
- Development and maintenance of Estimates at Completion (EACs);
- Participation in proposals through BOE support, cost modeling and providing input into cost volumes. Ability to work remotely.
- Requires a BA degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters a minimum of 2 years of prior relevant experience. Comprehensive knowledge of the Program Finance Field and the ability to complete difficult and complex assignments
- Basic knowledge of multiple contract types: FFP, T&M, CPFF and CPAF
- Strong analytical, communication, and presentations skills, and the ability to operate independently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly strong in MS Excel.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Program Financial Control2000Defense
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.