Job Requisition:Sharepoint Architect
The Government Health and Safety Solutions Operation is seeking a SharePoint Architect in Baltimore, MD
Support the development of a SharePoint Enterprise design including the infrastructure design, software configuration, migration path and ongoing technical support requirements. This includes documentation of all configurations for future support purposes.
• Manage Projects and provide guidance on Project Management techniques and tools including Agile methodologies.
• Create Proof-of-Concepts for new technologies and for innovative solutions to solve business problem
• Evaluate and recommend solutions and designs to provide backup and recovery of SharePoint data.
• Develop solutions to business requirements using out of the box solutions in SharePoint.
• Provide technical support for SharePoint Services as they relate to SSA infrastructure.
• Evaluate and initiate SharePoint solutions to the existing SSA infrastructure.
• Mentor developers about SharePoint design and development
Education & Certifications:
•Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 11 years of professional experience.
• SharePoint Administration Experience
• Expertise with PowerShell to develop scripts within a SharePoint environment
• Expertise with building Business Intelligence/Dashboards
• Expertise with Enterprise Architecture designs
• Expertise with out-of-the-box SharePoint functionality including list/library creation and customization, permissions management, and content management
• Microsoft SharePoint Certifications
• Experience Team Foundation Server
• Experience with Virtual Machine Administration (VMWare)
• Expertise with customization using SharePoint Designer and building workflow applications using SharePoint Designer or Visual Studio/C#
• Good communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
• Work with senior management to create IT vision and plan future projects
• Excellent analytical and customer service skills.
• Creative problem-solving skills and an ability to apply business logic to development requirements
Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Development1000Health
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.