Job Requisition:Business Analyst
The Government Health and Safety Solutions Operation of Leidos is looking for a Business Analyst in Baltimore, MD.
Position is responsible for eliciting the business needs of the customer to help implement solutions to complex business problems.
Will consult with stakeholders in other business areas, identifying business requirements and translate those requirements into system specifications.
Will be Responsible for providing accurate and timely analysis, design, validation and documentation of complex systems tasks.
Work directly with the PM to ensure that project deliverables are met
Lead small and medium application upgrades and fixes
Coordinate Requirements Analyst work and obtain customer approval
Plan the development of approved requirements ensuring resources (developers, testers, etc.) are available when needed
Perform regular status reporting and contribute to measurement program
Develop and maintain support documentation such as Service Level Agreements and governance models
Organize and facilitate user group meetings
Education and Certification:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field +11 year’s specific experience or related Master Degree with 9 years specific experience.
- Proficient in defining system documentation requirements based on input from technical personnel.
- Experience with the Use agile systems and strategies to provide quick and feasible solutions to the organization.
- Knowledge of creating and maintaining Data Flow Diagrams and developing Use Cases.
- Strong communication and technical writing skills.
- Experience with facilitating design sessions and obtain end-user needs for configuration of the system.
- Communication skills to present ideas and concepts effectively; strong and proven problem solving.
- Self-managed with the ability to mentor others.
- Experience monitoring project plans and providing solutions to the project manager.
- Experience creating test plan, test cases and test execution.
- Experience developing traceability processes, including traceability of coding to requirements.
- Familiarity with project management frameworks.
- Previous experience with Social Security Administration.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis1000Health
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.