Job Requisition:Business Requirements Analyst
The Government Health & Safety Solutions group within Leidos is seeking a proven Systems Requirements Analyst to support a suite of projects aligned with critical mission functions of the Social Security Administration (SSA), Office of Systems Architecture in Baltimore, MD.
The successful Systems Requirements Analyst shall:
• Provide subject matter expertise relevant to implementing requirements management methodology, understanding and optimizing data, providing operational end-user support and providing strategic programmatic support
• Identify and document all requests from stakeholders and outside entities
• Assist in the management of, review and analysis of IT requirements
• Translate and communicate complex technical documentation and subject matter between technical and non-technical audiences
• Perform short and long-range planning in support of existing and future requirements to enhance the systems
• Review software design, change specifications, and plans against contractual and/or process requirements;
• Document and maintain complex requirements using standardized requirements templates
• Review system test requirements, integrated testing activities and results
• Must maintain a high level of collaboration with SSA customers, and must demonstrate excellent communication skills to ensure success
• Requires BS and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience.
• Must have experience functioning in a multi-disciplinary team inclusive of performing as team lead as required.
• Must possess outstanding communications, writing, and grammar skills.
• Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust suitability determination
• Experience with software development in multi-platform environments (e.g., IBM z/OS, Linux)
• Experience with requirements management tools (such as VersionOne, JIRA, or HP ALM)
• Experience in Federal Government sector / Social Security Administration contractual support.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis1000Health
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.