Job Requisition:Talent Acquistion Senior Sourcer/Recruiter
Looking to GROW within a company that you can help GROW, will Leidos has a couple of excellent opportunities for a Senior Sourcer / Recruiter within our New Business Talent Acquisition team!
The successful candidate will partner with the new business proposal Recruiter, the Capture Team, and Line Leadership to develop and execute advanced staffing strategies; source and recruit professional level candidates for both funded and unfunded requisitions; and help manage the end-to-end full life cycle recruiting process; while adhere to all relevant tracking and compliance requirements. Telecommute optional.
The successful candidate’s primary responsibilities will be:
- Provide recruiting support across multiple proposals and stakeholders, for both CONUS and OCONUS positions.
- Attract and recruit top talent, applying advanced sourcing best practices to support the to support the new business team
- Utilize candidate relationship management skills to identify, qualify, and maintain a candidate pipeline.
- Demonstrate the ability to establish trust and confidence by maintaining a high level of credibility, integrity, and skilled communications with managers and the TA Team.
- Utilize sourcing tools and techniques to identify candidates such as online social networking, traditional networking, Boolean searches, and referrals.
- Be proactive; actively engage with The TA team, provide ongoing status of sourcing activities and candidates.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 8+ plus years of related staffing or talent acquisition experience (Additional experience, education and training may be considered in lieu of degree).
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing sourcing strategies.
- Experienced in building, cultivating and sustaining networks of qualified, passive candidates and creating mechanisms to effectively manage a candidate pool.
- Success in applying recruiting fundamentals to include sourcing, screening, interviewing, and negotiating.
- Must be results oriented and have the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Previous experience recruiting in the Cleared DOD market preferred.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Talent Acquisition3000Intelligence
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.