Job Requisition:Sr Technical Exploitation Analyst
Leidos is seeking qualified, motivated Sr. Technical Exploitation Analysts for an exciting opportunity on a critical program supporting a wide range of intelligence mission areas. The work location is primarily in the Washington Metro area, but certain positions may require some travel to other domestic or oversees locations. The position requires an active TS clearance with current SCI or SCI eligibility.
The successful Sr. Technical Exploitation Analyst shall:
- Develop and implement advanced/expert solutions to track enemy TTPs and exploit weaknesses in the use of anti-forensic tools
- Deploy to assist in the conduct of Site Exploitation (SE) activities and provide technical support to field collection and other operational partner elements to include diverse set of technical exploitation tools & tradecraft; hardware exploitation; and firmware exploitation of non-mobile devices
- Plan, integrate and execute full-spectrum technical exploitation plans, exercises, training and operations as required
- Generate professional technical exploitation reports of interest to customers and the Intel Community
- Coordinate, develop, and promulgate forensic and technical exploitation standards for IC assets while providing Subject Matter Expert-level technical support for partners and internal/external customers and forward-deployed platforms
- Coordinate with partners, as necessary, on technical exploitation platform & training related issues
- U.S. Citizenship
- Top Secret Clearance, SCI eligible
- 4+ years' technical exploitation experience, such as computer forensics, DOMEX, reverse engineering and malware analysis
- Ability to deploy to provide global technical exploitation response capabilities and expert multi-functional exploitation expertise
- Experience applying software reverse engineering techniques to detect and identify malware on mobile devices
- Experience applying hardware reverse engineering techniques to detect and identify unique attributes or modifications to known mobile device baselines
- Ability to develop and implement solutions for advanced registry, artifact, and Internet history analysis; steganography and other data obfuscation detection and analysis; and to evaluate the latest forensic and technical exploitation tools for inclusion into USG processes
- Experience in uncommon Operating System exploitation to include: Linux, Mac, and mobile device operating systems
- Ability to support asset validation & credibility assessments by providing baseline assessments of mobile digital media, including but not limited to cellular telephones
- Ability to perform digital forensic tool and script development, sector-level entity extraction, metadata extraction and analysis, network forensics and analysis
- Ability to perform application and internet activities analysis to support source vetting, digital profiling, and other requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High School Diploma/GED and 10 years' relevant experience; Associate's degree and 8 years' relevant experience; Bachelor's degree and 6 years' relevant experience; or Master's degree and 4 years' relevant experience in a relevant field, from an accredited college or university
- EnCase EnCE, ACE FTK, GCFE, GCFA certification
- Ability to execute cross-collection exploitation and analysis to include: discovery of applications of interest used across sets by target groups and discovery of TTPs employed by target groups
- Ability to develop and implement advanced/expert solutions to correlate results throughout information and IC holdings for link analysis; for technical exploitation tool and script development; for artifact pattern analysis, exploitation, and cross-set link analysis; to exploit and provide cross-set link analysis in the areas of communication tools and methods, social media, and messaging; and for emerging technology application analysis and exploitation
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Cyber Security4000Civil
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.