Leidos is looking for a Senior IT Program Manager to manage operations for an Enterprise Information Technology (IT) services program including End User Services, IT Infrastructure Computing Services, Data and Information Management, Business Application Development, SecDevOps, Cyber Security and High Performance Computing. The Sr. Program Manager is responsible for the cost, schedule, and technical performance and will serve as the Leidos point-of-contact within the program office for management and technical matters and contract-level issues. He/she will provide the planning, direction, coordination, and control necessary to accomplish all operational requirements and manage and oversee all activities performed by the program team, including subcontractors, to satisfy the contract requirements.
Must be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) security clearance at a Q level. Prefer active DOE Q or Top Secret clearance.
- Lead a Service Delivery organization of up to 300 FTEs including Service Management and Technical Management functions.
- Ensure a streamlined operation in alignment with the business objectives of the organization.
- Organize, plan, schedule, implement, control, analyze, and report on operational elements of the contract to meet customer requirements.
- Work closely with decision makers in other areas in development and implementation of long-term IT roadmaps and strategy, and monitors alignment of tactical activities for potential changes in customer priorities.
- Plan/lead program reviews and briefings, both internal and with the customer; and proactively identify and report on issues, related problems, and potential risks and their mitigation.
- Coordinate with contracts, finance, human resources, and procurement management functions.
- Drive continuous service improvement and innovation.
- Create plans and processes required to meet all performance, schedule, quality, cost, and security requirements.
- Manage and integrate the efforts of subcontractors, assuring flow-down and fulfillment of all contractual requirements in alignment with defined priorities.
- Provide leadership, management and interpersonal communication skills necessary to inspire, lead, direct and manage a large-scale ITSM program team.
- Use resource allocation tools to track time availability and task execution progress
- Oversee provision of end-user services, including Service Desk and technical support services supporting a population of ~25,000 users
- Remain conversant with the industry’s computer security technology and practices.
- Develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for IT spending and initiatives.
- Practice asset management for IT hardware, software and equipment.
- Lead staffing actions, including recruitment, supervision, development, evaluation and disciplinary actions.
- Establish and maintain regular written and in-person communications with the organization’s executives, department heads and end users regarding pertinent IT activities.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) security clearance at a Q level.
- Bachelor’s Degree in information Technology, Engineering or related field from an accredited college or university
- A minimum of 10 years of direct work experience reflecting demonstrated ability is required
- Experience leading Enterprise IT or similar programs of $50-100M total contract value or greater
- Experience managing large scale enterprise operations and maintenance including metrics collection and reporting
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Ability to collaborate with technical staff and senior level customers in forming strategies to improve performance, reliability, and cost effectiveness
- Experience leading and supervising a multi-disciplinary staff (50 persons or more) of various labor categories and skills and a large group of subcontractors to deliver IT Services
- Experience working in a fast paced environment with competing priorities.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills, including experience in presenting material to senior Government officials and communicating and coordinating with other Government contractors and stakeholders
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Systems Engineering or related field from an accredited college or university
- DOE site experience strongly preferred
- Active TOP SECRET clearance
- Active Project Management Institute (PMI) Program Management Professional (PMP) certification
- ITIL Intermediate or Expert (preferred) Certification
- Experience managing Agile software application development programs
- Experience managing IT DevSecOps projects
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:DOE Q
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.