Job Requisition:Intelligence Collection Manager
Assist USAF and other government agencies in the creation and development of combat capability documents, presentations, formal messages, background papers, items of interest, and staff summary packages for USAFCENT Senior Management review. The Collection Manager shall coordinate and schedule video teleconferences with military and associated partnering units upon request. The Collection Manager shall provide training to junior intelligence analysts through informal and formal training sessions within each perspective function performed within the PWS. The Collection Manager shall provide air intelligence support to USCENTCOM forces and support USAFCENT’s interface with national agencies, USCENTCOM, and component elements.
- Serve as Functional Expert on Collection and Operations ISR issues.
- Support complex collection and reporting of information obtained from multi-intelligence sources, through various means, related to political, economic, social, cultural, physical, geographic, scientific, and/or military conditions, trends, and forces that directly or indirectly affect national security.
- Provide/enable integrated intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) capabilities to collect, process, exploit, and disseminate (PED) accurate and timely information that provides the situational awareness necessary to combatant commanders and other customers to successfully plan and conduct operations.
- Plan Appropriate Collection Method/Gathering of Complex Intelligence: Perform collection operations and projects that contribute to collecting of ISR (broad-based and domain/discipline-agnostic) products, applications, capabilities, and resources within their assigned defined geographical or functional area of responsibility.
- Plan or conduct the collection of tactical, operational and strategic information from IMINT, GEOINT, SIGINT, MASINT and HUMINT.
- Identify gaps in the collection of intelligence and recommend corrective actions to fill those gaps.
- Review collection requirements, evaluate incoming intelligence, and direct semi-complex to complex requirements to the proper activity.
- Ensure information requirements are translated into collection requirements and properly tasked within given area of responsibility.
- Coordinate with customers to ensure their collection requirements are clearly defined and valid to the situation.
- Anticipate actions and provide the most complete and exact situational awareness recommendations to planners and operators.
- Identify or validate ISR collection system requirements to ensure the smooth integration of concepts in existing programs.
- Based on operational requirements, use a range of conventional methods through unusual techniques/methods to determine the best approach to accomplish difficult taskings.
- Identify or validate ISR dissemination processes/system requirements to ensure the smooth integration of concepts within existing programs used.
- Plans and directs semi-complex to complex ISR operations to successfully conduct operations.
- Review recommendations or advise planners and operators of options to accomplish objectives on a broad range of disciplines to include, but not limited to SIGINT, HUMINT, MASINT, IMINT, OSINT, Cyber, Information Assurance, Electronic Warfare, Net-Warfare, Influence Operations, Special Technical Operations, Special Access Programs, Operations Security and Special Operations.
- Provide experienced intelligence advice/recommendations to senior functional authority and staff on matters involving collection and operation development, articulation, advocacy and strategy for developing USAF ISR airborne and related ground systems within the specific area of expertise.
- Support USAFCENT/A2 in meetings with planners from other MAJCOMs, Air Staff, DoD, and within the Intelligence Collection (IC) community, and recommendations are considered expert advice.
- Prepare briefings and policy papers concerning semi-complex to complex ISR Collection matters
- Bachelor’s Degree or 6 years’ USAF experience
- Four (4) years’ experience using USAF Collection Management tools.
- Completion of Intelligence Collection Manager’s Course (ICMC) - DIA
- Experience with National and Theater collection management systems and capabilities.
- Applied understanding of Distributed Common Ground System (DCGS).
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: )
- One (1) year of Air Operations Center (AOC) experience
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Policy Analysis1000Defense
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.