Job Requisition:Executive Administrative Assistant
Our Civil business is helping to modernize and manage infrastructure, systems and controls, and cybersecurity for civilian agencies and commercial clients around the globe. With core competencies in information technology, energy and environment, complex logistics, and specialized engineering, we solve technical challenges and implement newfound efficiencies on a number of programs!
Leidos is looking for a high performing and experienced person to provide direct support to the National Nuclear Security Administration’s Office of Enterprise Stewardship as waste management subject matter expert. Overall duties involve providing senior technical and program management support that contributes to successful program execution for the newly established Transuranic waste program. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and the background to quickly understand the complex programmatic and technical issues and their impact upon and benefits to safe and effective waste handling.
This is a full-time contractor-support position located on-site at the NNSA offices in Albuquerque NM.
Leidos is looking for a high performing and experienced person to provide direct support to the National Nuclear Security Administration’s Uranium Program Office. Overall duties involve providing executive level administrative support to the federal program manager and other program staff, federal and contractor. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and a background to quickly understand administrative and programmatic actions that the office needs to accomplish to achieve its program milestones.
This is a full-time position located in the DOE Headquarters Forrestal Building.
• On behalf of the federal managers, operate as the primary point of contact for the program office for all interfacing organizations and functions.
• Communicate effectively to internal and external program participants in writing, on the phone, and in person to assist the Federal Program Manager to accomplish critical program related decisions.
• Establish programs, protocols, and tools for effective management of documents and records.
• Identify and prioritize actions to assist the federal program managers to be successful in achieving program goals.
• Coordinate program office management activities including federal managers’ schedules and schedules, venues, and participants for monthly and quarterly program reviews. Process and securely handle controlled and classified correspondence and documents.
• Manage basic budgeting documents.
• Other duties as requested or identified as needed.
• DOE Q or DoD TS is preferred.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• At least 5-7 years of demonstrated administrative management expertise.
• Desire and ability to learn program technical and management attributes that will ensure program success.
• Skills in independently resolving issues in a manner that promotes program goals.
• Demonstrated persistence in following-through on action items and open issues to full closure.
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite with particular emphasis on word processing, presentation and spreadsheet applications (MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and SharePoint).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated experience in producing correspondence, briefings and program plans for senior and executive managers.
• Demonstrable capabilities to undertake the responsibilities listed in the description.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:DOE Q
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.