Job Requisition:Senior Systems Analyst
Leidos has an opening for a Senior Systems Analyst supporting the 57th Intelligence Squadron in San Antonio, TX. The Systems Analyst must possess the necessary education, technical training and experience to enable the analyst to conceptualize, from scant information, realistic engineering models of radars and radar-like systems, and then characterize those engineering models through descriptive, parametric, and simulation terminology.
- Apply the appropriate engineering calculations and approximations in order to bridge intelligence data gaps in the knowledge of the system's design characteristics. Each radar description created by the systems analyst must portray the most likely hardware and component configuration, system control architecture, and radiated signal characteristics of that radar, and the systems analyst must be able to accurately represent that radar model in CSDB.
- Thoroughly understand the weapons, platforms, and radar electronic systems that are associated with systems for which the 57 IS has production responsibility.
- Thoroughly understand how radar signal characteristics are ascertained by the SIGINT community.
- Conduct a comparative review of technical ELINT analysis findings for a signal against the system assessments comprising the description for that system.
- Must currently possess a TS/SCI security clearance based on a Single Scope Background Investigation
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- At least 15 years combined experience of pertinent technical training, college education and work experience in the radar field
- Accomplish all production tasks for the most sophisticated systems and perform technical QC reviews of files produced by other analysts for less complex systems
- Conduct technical reviews of draft ELINT analysis reports and updates produced by signals analysts for complex systems
- Plan, organize and direct the investigation of any physical evidence (radar system hardware, components, technical manuals, blueprints, etc.) in a manner which will derive the maximum exploitation of such opportunities in extracting information to support CSDB file production.
- Must be generally familiar with intelligence community reporting and other sources of system information.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration2000Defense
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.