Job Requisition:Strategic Capital Planner
Leidos is seeking a strategic capital planner to provide professional service support to our DHS customer to be the point of contact between component agencies and DHS OCISO. Daily activities will include monitoring and facilitating requests for information from various components and ensuring all tasks are completed to meet requirements in a timely manner. This position will build relationships with all component agencies and facilitate exchange of information.
- Provide recommendations to communications and outreach strategy development.
- Provide support to developing and maintaining knowledge management tools and processes to support cybersecurity outreach and communications.
- Provide support to develop and execute awareness initiatives that promote understanding of critical cybersecurity policies, issues, and programs, and related policy issues.
- Provide support in managing outreach and awareness for promoting programs and initiatives among and within the federal and key communities, along with maintaining relationships with cybersecurity professionals to share information about cybersecurity initiatives, and develop partnerships to promote collaboration on cybersecurity issues.
- Provide support in managing relationships with Departmental communications and administrative professionals to ensure collaboration and coordination on the incorporation of cybersecurity messaging and information into OCIO, directorate, and Departmental communications goals and deliverables.
- Provide assistance to ensure collaboration on events and activities across OCISO and with DHS colleagues across the Department including public affairs, legislative affairs, the private sector office, and other entities as appropriate.
- Provide assistance to advance OCISO’s strategic objectives, coordinate engagement across the Department and fulfill programmatic objectives.
- Provide subject matter expertise to the graphic design, drafting, publishing, and dissemination of outreach information.
- Provide subject matter input to drafting internal and public communications and documents with federal, congressional, media, and industry stakeholders.
- Provide subject matter expertise on coordination of communication/outreach activities with appropriate DHS offices and other federal agencies.
- BA/BS degree and 4+ years experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Other Clearance
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis1000Civil
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.