The Civil Solutions Group is seeking a SharePoint Developer/Administrator for a position in Washington DC, supporting a DHS client. This position requires the ability to obtain a DHS EOD.
- Development of Windows SharePoint , IIS, and SQL Servers.
- Participate in planning and execution of tasks related to the evaluation of new SharePoint based initiatives (Upgraded Versions, Third-Party Solutions, and Integration with additional Enterprise Systems)
- Develop, configure and maintain document libraries, enterprise lists and site collections. Perform typical system development activities such as site creation, user training, backup, restore and issue resolution
- Perform Technical support of InfoPath forms, including communicating the location of form libraries, their purpose and workflows
- Maintain and administer Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server, including daily monitoring, troubleshooting and performance analysis; as well as perform as the SharePoint Subject Matter Expert (SME). Provide technical guidance to the team in the technologies related to the development and support of an Enterprise SharePoint environment (understanding relationship with active directory, GPO, SQL Server, IIS, etc.)
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS: (list the “must have” requirements to be considered for hire)
- Requires BS and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or 10 – 13 years of experience with a Masters
- Minimum 3 years Microsoft SharePoint 2010 development and administration experience
- Strong understanding of Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Architecture and best practices
- Windows 2008 Server administration experience
- Experience with SQL Server
- Experience in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Agile Development practices
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Other Clearance
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Website Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.