Job Requisition:Kofax/Application Xtender Analsyt
Leidos is searching for an experienced Application Analysts that can provide advanced analytical and technical expertise in the planning, design, installation, maintenance and support of KOFAX and APPLICATION XTENDER clinical systems and related third party clinical application technology. Responsible for complex technical application requirements and infrastructure components including cold feeds. Collaborates with and provides guidance to colleagues, teammates, and vendors to develop clinical application and infrastructure requirements specific to client needs.
1. Receives, maintains, and closes issues through the proper use of issue tracking software; meeting or exceeding all Service Level Agreement (SLA) requirements and quality standards.
2. Responsible for technical systems design, utilizing an understanding of the interactions between technologies and applications across KOFAX and APPLICATION XTENDER product lines.
3. Responsible for supporting, customer projects, activations and deployment of KOFAX and APPLICATION XTENDER applications, which includes upgrades, enhancements and related application requests.
4. Creates and maintains technical documentation.
5. Participates in the build, configuration, maintenance, and administration of UNIX based IBM midrange servers, Windows servers, Citrix servers, and Oracle databases.
6. Provides support for issue escalation; resolves and troubleshoots problems.
7. Provides support and participates in build, configuration, maintenance and administration of a hot site for Disaster Recovery of the KOFAX and APPLICATION XTENDER Systems.
8. Configures and supports Microsoft desktop technologies for application delivery, including application setup for Citrix-based devices and management of Windows print queues.
9. Performs proactive troubleshooting and analysis of UNIX systems, KOFAX and APPLICATION XTENDER applications, and Windows based systems.
10. Creates and configures new KOFAX and APPLICATION XTENDER environments. Replicates and refreshes current KOFAX and APPLICATION XTENDER environments.
11. Reviews system and application performance regularly, and develops action plans to resolve issues.
1. Bachelor's degree and 4 years of relevant experience.
2. Must possess a comprehensive knowledge of UNIX and and or Windows Server administration.
3. Minimum of three (3) years KOFAX and APPLICATION XTENDER System experience.
4. Minimum of three (3) years’ experience configuring, monitoring and administering a client and server based application.
5. Advanced knowledge of Citrix, Oracle databases, UNIX, Microsoft, IBM MQ, IBM Web Application Server, or IBM MQ WebSphere.
6. Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact effectively with clients, vendors and Trinity Health colleagues.
7. Must be comfortable operating in a collaborative, shared leadership environment.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis2000Health
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.