Job Requisition:Fitness Specialist – Strength and Conditioning - TS/SCI with polygraph
The Leidos Intelligence Group has a Fitness Specialist opening for an experienced cleared professional seeking a rewarding and challenging opportunity supporting medical services for an Intelligence Community customer.
** A minimum of a TS/SCI with polygraph is required in order to be considered.**
• Serve as a Fitness Specialist to include health monitoring and nutrition.
• Develop and provide fitness and health plans focused on preventing injury and for optimal performance conditioning and recovery (as needed).
• Responsible for disability tracking, dwell time management, operator readiness, initial screening and long-time health monitoring.
• Conduct fitness testing and assessments as needed
• Serve as a knowledgeable and responsible information source
• Coordinate with other medical staff as needed and communicate with internal and customer team members.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science Exercise Physiology, Kinesiology or related field
• At least 4-8 years of applicable experience
• Knowledge about nutrition and healthy eating habits
• Experience working with medical fitness programs
• Excellent verbal and communication skills
• Passionate and enthusiastic about health and fitness
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.