Job Requisition:Configuration Analyst
Leidos's Military & Veterans Health Solutions Group has an opening for Configuration Analysts on the DHMSM contract in Vienna, VA.
The DHMSM program provides modernization of Electronic Health Record (EHR) capabilities for the Department of Defense. The Leidos Partnership for Defense Health (LPDH) is seeking candidates for the systems engineering team to support a number of positions to define, implement, deploy and sustain new capabilities for the MHS GENESIS DoD EHR system.
Leidos is seeking a candidate to serve as a member of the DHMSM Configuration Management team. As a member of the configuration management team, the candidate will utilize documented processes and tools to track the assets in the DHMSM computing environment. The candidate will utilize the RTC JAZZ, Cerner Remedy, and DHA Remedy tools to maintain the assets stored within the change management database (CMDB) tools. The candidate will evaluate design release documents for completeness, obtain proper authorizations and prepare deviations government approval.
Provide leadership of problem analysis and troubleshooting of documentation configuration baselines. Reviews current status of system applications and prepares recommendations for systems improvements. Monitors design processes and prepares reports on systems projects. Provides regular status reports to customer groups.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining software, hardware, and documentation configuration baselines (development, test, production, etc.)
- Deep knowledge of product development lifecycle
- Responsible for developing weekly/monthly CM reports
- Responsible for providing guidance on methods, procedures and requirements to individuals responsible for the creation of documentation.
- Responsible for developing and modifying CM plans, policies, and procedures tailored to the complexity and scope of the operational system
- Experience in populating a CMDB, including knowledge of reconciliation methods.
- BS and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- At least 2 years’ experience working with RTC JAZZ and Remedy
- Process Documentation experience
- Three years’ experience in Configuration Management (CM), technical publications and documentation
US Citizenship required-must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust government security clearance
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Configuration Management2000Health
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.