Job Requisition:Cloud Systems Administrator / Network Engineer with active TS/SCI clearance and polygraph required
The Intelligence Group has an opening for an AWS (Cloud) Systems Administrator in Reston, Virginia. You must have an active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph to be eligible. The successful candidate will work as a member of a government-contractor software development team to setup and maintain the AWS enclave to include Development, Test and Production Environments and support the pipelining of products through the development process. Work will be performed in a fast-paced, high-energy environment inside a government facility.
• Setup and maintain the AWS enclave to include Development, Test and Production Environments.
• Create, setup and maintain the full data stack
• Setup product pipeline for security accreditation.
• Architect, Launch and maintain security compliant virtual machines and servers
• Obtain and manage non person entity PKI certs for servers
• Setup and administer logins, IDs for virtual machines
• Develop and apply security policies, administer security groups, OUs, etc
• Develop and implement backup policy, disaster recovery.
• Coordinate interconnection security agreements.
• Create & disseminate the documentation required for the support of the Accreditation & Authorization of the project - Documentation includes: System Security Plan, Security Controls Traceability Matrix, Readiness Assessment Review, Continuous Monitoring Plan, System & Network Diagrams, PPS, POA&M, Ports, Protocols & Service, and any other documentation required for a successful A&A ATO.
Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science with 12-15 years’ experience
Experience working on highly secure networks, client and server side development and solution implementation. Software development skills – python, java, etc.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration1000Intelligence
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.