Job Requisition:Information Assurance Directives Manager
The Defense Group at Leidos has a career opportunity for an Information Assurance Directives Manager in support of the AFNCR IT Services program.
The AFNCR IT Services program provides support services for information systems for Headquarters Air Force (HAF), Air Force District of Washington (AFDW), Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), Joint Chiefs of Staff, and other Air Force activities within the AFNCR missions to include the Pentagon, Joint Base Andrews (JBA), Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling (JBAB), and other locations, leased spaces, and alternate sites. The major support areas are: IT Operations and Maintenance; Plans, Projects, and Engineering (PP&E). The senior leaders and national defense missions that are supported require that the AFNCR operations never fail, resulting in a fast-paced, challenging, but also rewarding environment.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Ensure all Task Orders, OPORDS, FRAGORDS, etc. and IAVMs meet their compliance date or have an approved POA&M in place.
- Manage of POA&Ms for all overdue directives from open to closure.
- Brief the status of all directives and POA&Ms to leadership.
- Track all Task Order, Directives and IAVMs from USCYBERCOM or JFHQ-DODIN.
- Ensure POA&Ms are written for all items that do not meet compliance.
- Be able to present status to leadership.
- BS or equivalent with 5+ years of relevant experience. Additional years of relevant experience may be accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Currently possess an active DoD Secret security clearance or higher.
- Currently possess a minimum DOD_8570 IAT2 certification.
- At least 2+ years of experience leading a team.
- Know how to track all Directives from USCYBERCOM or JFHQ-DODIN.
- Proficiency with Excel.
- Know how to write POA&Ms.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Info Security1000Defense
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.