Job Requisition:Recruiting Outreach Analyst
The Intelligence and Homeland Security Group of Leidos is seeking a Journeyman/Mid-Level Recruitment & Outreach Support for the Chief Human Capital Office (CHCO) for an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Northern Virginia. An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required in order to be considered for this position. The candidate will support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of senior leadership and USG policymakers.
- Recruitment and Outreach: Assist in building a program to strengthen partnerships between the IC and entities such as 1st and 2nd generation American "heritage communities," academia and professional associations. Support the development of IC enterprise recruiting strategies and initiatives. Assist with administrative tasks associated with IC Collaborative Recruitment events such as: planning events, coordinating funding, logistical and marketing actions.
- Provide primary support to the IC Centers of Academic Excellence (CAE) Program:
- Assist in the administration, coordination and implementation of policies, procedures and practices associated with the CHCO's leadership and oversight role of the program.
- Support the development and tracking of IC CAE program (to include the IC CAE Internship Program) statistics and milestones across the Community. Assist in the definition, collection, and reporting of IC CAE statistics for analysis and subsequent program evaluation.
- Assist in the preparation and assembly of documents for Congressional Directed Actions (CDAs), IC Leadership and other efforts to include briefings, issue papers, talking points and tasking’s.
- Travel to Universities and Colleges to assess the IC’s Federal Grants Program and assist in IC recruiting programs.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires a BA degree and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- 5 years’ experience as Business Office Support.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance with Poly.
- Demonstrated knowledge of human capital programs to include: all associated administrative tasks, tracking and reporting of program metrics, and crafting correspondence to internal and external IC stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience with compiling data from different sources to support program questions from ODNI Management, Congressional inquiries, CDAs, HPSCI and SSCI Briefings on the Hill, etc.
- At least five (5) years of program management experience in Human Resources.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the preparation of HR policies and/or other related governance documents supporting human capital programs and initiatives.
- Demonstrated experience with working with senior government officials under tight deadlines and translate ideas and concepts into professional communication products, including speeches, talking points, Microsoft PowerPoint presentations, articles, e-mails to staff, and other communication products, as needed.
- Demonstrated knowledge or experience of the Federal Grants Process.
- Demonstrated knowledge of student internship and other recruitment and staffing programs.
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating events or activities..
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management1000Intelligence
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.