Job Requisition:Site Logistician
The QRC Airborne ISR Systems Division of the Airborne Solutions Group of Leidos currently has an opening for a Site Logistician supporting the PSS-T program. Leidos is the Product Support Management and Logistics Lead for an unmanned aerial intelligence platform located in various CONUS and OCONUS operational areas and depots. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Persistent Surveillance Systems – Tethered (PSS-T) program.
The Site Logistician for the PSS-T Program is responsible for managing all logistics activities at Yuma Proving Ground in support of training site operations. The Site Logistician will be part of a team located in Yuma Proving Ground Arizona at the Training Center and will be responsible for all supply and property management actions for the YPG Large and Medium sites.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Coordinate all logistics activities for the YPG site operations / training staff to support adequate supply and spares levels at the site, ensure accurate logistics reports, facilitate depot maintenance actions, coordinate for specialty tooling or material handling equipment, and coordinate with logistics headquarter support for urgent requirements requiring attention.
• Responsible for supporting site supply requests from operations team to ensure equipment and materials are ordered in a timely manner and readily available to support the training missions in Yuma.
• Monitor site inventory levels for known re-supply items and requisitioning supply and spares necessary for site operations when shortage is identified and requisition was not initiated by FOC LNO.
• Inventory Management at the site performing 10% site inventories monthly.
• Sensitive Items inventories monthly.
• Organize the site, labeling containers, barcoding equipment and locations, setting up the site for use of automated equipment scanning tools for inventory management.
• Support OCONUS shipment documentation and approvals on behalf of other CONUS program staff as necessary.
• Support actions at Sierra Army Depot as required, traveling to SIAD when stock or equipment needs to be pulled from pre-positioned stock or joint inventory is necessary with SIAD staff.
• Support purchase requests/requisitions necessary for SIAD support efforts resulting from COSIS contract. Requisition supply required for maintenance of army pre-positioned stock.
• Maintain HAZMAT locker by clearing expired hazardous materials, ensure all products within have an associated MSDS and are labeled appropriately with shelf life and placarding.
• Bachelor Degree with minimum of four (4) years of experience as a site logistics lead working independently to achieve objectives with significant impact on site operations.
• Minimum 2 years of experience utilizing an asset management database for property accountability.
• Minimum 2 years of experience working for the DoD as a Logistician.
• Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Must have a Secret Clearance.
• Must be a US Citizen.
• Logistics experience to include material handling, inventory control, procurement, shipping and receiving, use of asset management databases.
• Experience monitoring supply levels and acting as supply chain manager.
• Bachelor Degree and six (6) or more years of relevant experience.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.