Job Requisition:Program Coordinator
Leidos' Bio-behavioral Research Group is looking for a Program Coordinator to support the Naval Medical Research Unit in San Antonio, TX (NAMRU-SA)and their Combat Casualty Care & Operational Medicine (C3PO) program. This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Facilitates information flow between program members, PI or Department Head.
- Provide recommendations to the Government regarding contractor labor utilization, contractor workflow, and contractor operational procedures to increase efficiency, productivity, overall improvements to support of this effort.
- Coordinates the decision-making process between all contract personnel.
- Coordinates and conducts in-house contract personnel actions and provides to contract personnel guidance and assistance as needed.
- Oversees project budgets and materials acquisition related to research under contract to ensure successful project completion.
- Aids in coordinating program monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- Tracks the progress of programs or projects for research performed under contract to ensure milestones and benchmarks are met.
- Provides support in writing protocol-driven research proposals, animal use protocols, human use protocols, technical reports, final reports, and peer-reviewed manuscripts.
Bachelor’s degree with 4+ years of experience, or Master’s degree with one year of experience.
Must be a U.S. Citizen with ability to obtain Secret Clearance
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Project Analysis2000Health
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.