Job Requisition:Program Analyst (OSHA expertise)
The Leidos Civil Group is seeking a Project and Program Management Analyst to join the National Airspace System (NAS) Integration Support Contract (NISC III) team in the customer’s Lawndale, CA office.
The position will provide support to the Federal Aviation Administration’s (FAA) FAA EOSH Services Group (AJW-23) to the assigned program areas, and/or assist EOSH Services in execution of Incident Reporting and Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) Data Analysis across the Air Traffic Organization (ATO).
Incident Reporting and OSH Data Analysis
- Attends and supports team meetings and participates in telecons by capturing related notes, and documents and tracks action items through to completion as requested by GTI.
- Provides archive support – on an as needed basis, recover data from or answer queries about: ESIS archived data.
- Manipulates data management systems to obtain customized reports and analyzes data to support program needs.
- Collaborates with Federal Government clients to identify program needs, documents necessary actions, and track milestones and timelines to support overall programs.
- Assists in the development and updating of schedules and timelines and deliver according to GTI requirements.
- Prepares draft documents and notifications; then track and monitor progress through to completion, as applicable.
- Prepares draft briefings to and for FAA clients.
- Maintains program documents (e.g. ATO EOSH Community).
- Performs SME review of current and/or updated related regulations, standards, and guidance,
and updates applicable Orders, and other FAA documentation accordingly.
- Performs quarterly review of FAA OSH products and produces the EOSH Community, dashboards,
record-keeping information, etc., for customers as requested by the GTI.
- Performs an analysis of incidents in the Service Areas (SAs) – Quarterly.
- Assists SA, Regional, and Center personnel and/or stakeholders with EOSH program reviews
related to incidents, ECOMP/SMIS and safety evaluations, etc. – As requested by GTI.
- Assists supervisors/managers in completing the OSHA’s 301 Report.
- Provides SME support to assist with development of annual OSH report to OSHA and BLS -
- Reviews the FAA’s injury/illness database (ECOMP) for data integrity – Weekly.
- Performs analysis of FAA incidents to identify trends and common factors and prepare incident
trend reports – Monthly.
- Reviews and processes OSHA’s 301s and review all work-related incidents to ensure proper
reporting – Weekly.
- Maintains safety integration program dashboard and reports on FAA injury and illness data for
FAA and other LOBs – Monthly.
- Applies subject matter expertise providing data/dashboards to specific data calls on incidents as required.
- Drafts the annual OSHA’s Form 300 for all FAA establishments and/or facilities - Annually.
- Provides record keeping training (e.g. OSHA’s Form 300, ECOMP, etc.) to affected personnel –
As requested by GTI.
- Coordinates new or updated Safety Emergency Notices (SENs) with responsible ATO personnel–
as requested by GTI
- Provides support for the EOSH internal communication tools (e.g. SEN) – As requested by GTI.
- Maintains the FAA-wide BLS establishment list and prepares an annual submission to DOT.
TYPICAL EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Normally requires a BA degree and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Advanced knowledge of and proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of OSHA regulations, rules and practices. Proficiency in OSHA mandated injury and illness recordkeeping.
- Proficient data collection, analysis and reporting experience and skills.
- Previous work experience for/with the FAA is highly preferred.
- Prior work experience with US government mangers, employees and programs
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management2000Civil
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.