Job Requisition:Common Intelligence Picture SME
The Defense Group of Leidos is currently seeking a Common Intelligence Picture SME to support the Global Information Grid (GIG) Service Management-Operations (GSM-O) contract at Kelley Barracks in Stuttgart, Germany.
In this role you will:
- Serve on the USAFRICOM Intelligence Directorate (J2) enterprise architecture team working with stakeholders and leadership to build a holistic view of the command’s strategy, processes, and information technology systems in order to ensure information technology systems and resources are linked to command objectives and missions.
- Be responsible for documenting and advancing the USAFRICOM CIP in order to improve data veracity and theater situational awareness for senior decision makers.
You will also:
- Track and manage CIP hardware and software lifecycles, coordinating with DISA and JDISS for
- system upgrades, maintaining and publishing the Operational Tasking Order (OPTASK) Common Intelligence Picture(CIP).
- Coordinate with the USAFRICOM J3 on the OPTASK Common Operational Picture (COP)
- Train intelligence watch officers on common Joint C2 systems found in the USAFRICOM Joint Operations Center
- Lead efforts to document and improve command structure and processes, develop innovative information systems
- solutions, integrate and standardize business processes, improve quality and timeliness of business information, and
- document current and future systems architectures.
- Manage complex interdisciplinary systems engineering projects providing systems capability development, systems gap
- analysis, and systems integration.
- Develop DoDAF architecture views to assist senior leaders decision-making.
- Develop, coordinate, staff, and present executive level information, decision, mission, and staff briefings.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical discipline and 8+ years of overall related experience. Additional years of experience is accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance.
- Knowledge of common Department of Defense / Joint C2 systems such: GCCS-J, GALE Lite, M3, TAC, I3, Analyst Notebook, MIDB, ICSF, Agile Client, C2PC, Command, C2BMC, JADOCS, IPL, iStore, JTT, and PRMS.
- Experience leading complex interdisciplinary systems engineering projects in a Department of Defense (DoD)
- Experience accessing and evaluating information technology systems and making recommendations to management about incorporating systems into the enterprise architecture.
- Joint Data Network Officer (JDNO) or Joint Interface Control Officer (JICO) experience.
- Experienced intelligence watch officer or intelligence systems planner.
- Experience working in a Joint Operations Center (JOC) / Joint Intelligence Operations Center (JIOC).
- Familiarity with the Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF)
- Compliant with DoDD 8570 IAT Level II or higher.
- Industry recognized Information Technology Certifications: Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA),
- Cisco, Juniper, Microsoft, International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC)2, Global Information
- Assurance Certification (GIAC), International Council of Electronic Commerce Consultants (EC-Council), International
- Council on Systems Engineering (INCOSE), etc.
External Referral Eligible
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Integration1000Defense
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.