Job Requisition:Oracle EPM Analyst
Leidos Corporate Group is looking for a qualified candidate to fill the position of Oracle EPM Analyst to join our Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) team in Reston, VA. We will also consider telecommute for the right person.
The EPM team is responsible for the administration and development of the consolidations, planning and reporting applications as deployed on the Oracle EPM suite of products. The Oracle EPM solution is deployed across Leidos to more than 500 users and is a critical application supporting Corporate Accounting and Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) departments. The EPM team supports the:
- Actual close cycles for Corporate Accounting
- Forecast and annual operating plan cycles for FP&A
- Both performance management and external reporting
The EPM Team also works closely with the corporate IT organization regarding the technical system infrastructure and maintenance. You will be responsible to supplement the EPM team’s operational effectiveness with the EPM Solution.
- Develop cross-functional relationships to drive an understanding of issues and developing solutions that meet business and technical requirements.
- Support recurring day-to-day operation elements of the Oracle EPM solution.
- Perform routine financial cycle updates for forecasting, plans and actuals including manual updates to dimension members, substitution variable changes, and management of dimension security for opening/closing data for edit.
- Support and monitor production job batches/schedules that execute data integrations, meta data updates, and reporting refreshes in accordance with the published FP&A calendar.
- Coordinate the reconciliation results of data integrations to assure the data integrity of the system. Research and resolve reconciling items when required.
- Assist with development and maintenance of FR reports and web forms as needed by FP&A and Corporate Accounting.
- Respond to user inquiries regarding data, job status, and calculations.
- Assist with remediation efforts to diagnose issues with web forms, business rules, and other EPM features.
- Participate in the analysis and validation of new configurations, patches and Oracle software updates.
- Document systems and processes including end-user procedures and/or support materials for the EPM Solution.
- Bachelor's degree and minimum 4 years of prior relevant experience, including 2+ years of experience with Oracle EPM products on premise or cloud.
- Strong reporting skills including GL data mining and upstream analysis
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to quickly comprehend processes and willingness to learn systems and tools
- Capable of work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- Structured and detail oriented
- Responsive with customer requests including the ability to balance priorities and work activities.
- Ability to work across functional and technical departments
- Effective interpersonal (written, verbal and presentation) skills
- US Citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance.
- Experience with the following Oracle EPM products: HFM, Essbase, Planning, Oracle FR, Smart View, FDMEE and Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) is preferred
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis3000Corporate
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.