Job Requisition:Sr. Policy & Program Analyst
Leidos is seeking qualified, motivated Sr. Policy & Program Analyst for an exciting opportunity in support of a critical program supporting a wide range of intelligence mission areas. The work location is primarily the Washington Metro area, but certain positions may require some travel to other domestic or oversees locations. The position requires an active TS clearance with current SCI or SCI eligibility.
The successful Sr. Policy & Program Analyst shall:
- Provide knowledge and experience relevant to an intelligence domain; applies the knowledge to the development of policies, plans, and strategies; assists in their implementation; and monitors and evaluates progress and outcomes
- Apply subject matter expertise to analyze and solve problems, facilitate engagement and collaboration, and ensure effective and efficient operations
- Analyze other related factors of programs including finance, accounting, information technology, human resources, research and analysis, or other program support
- U.S. Citizenship
- Top Secret Clearance, SCI eligible
- 4+ years of experience working on intelligence programs in a policy analyst or business analyst capacity
- Experience leading and supporting business requirements analysis and evaluation including implementation and testing of systems or processes
- Experience planning, designing, and conducting studies including risk analyses, contingency planning, and feasibility studies
- Experience creating policies, procedures, strategies, analytical reports, correspondence, presentations, papers, plans, and spreadsheets accurately and efficiently, within deadlines
- Possess excellent analytical, oral, writing, and coordination skills
- High School Diploma/GED and 10 years' relevant experience; Associate's degree and 8 years' relevant experience; Bachelor's degree and 6 years' relevant experience; or Master's degree and 4 years' relevant experience in a relevant field, from an accredited college or university
- Familiarity with the entire intelligence cycle (planning, collection, analysis, exploitation, analysis, production, and dissemination)
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Policy Analysis4000Civil
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.