Job Requisition:Sr. Production Writer/Editor
Leidos is seeking qualified, motivated Sr. Production Writer/Editor for an exciting opportunity in support of a critical program supporting a wide range of intelligence mission areas. The work location is primarily the Washington Metro area, but certain positions may require some travel to other domestic or oversees locations. The position requires an active TS clearance with current SCI or SCI eligibility.
The successful Sr. Production Writer/Editor shall:
- Support the production and dissemination process for finished intelligence and information products
- Apply highest editorial and IC standards in reviewing intelligence and information products for format, style, and other compliance factors
- Support the archiving of physical and electronic records in accordance with federal records management practice
- Supervise, manage, and review work outputs of lower level specialists, as required
- Perform analysis and communications under pressure and tight deadlines
- Respond to changes in analytical priorities
- U.S. Citizenship
- Top Secret Clearance, SCI eligible
- 4+ years of experience in production and dissemination of finished intelligence products and/or intelligence and information sharing policy documents
- Experience with IC organizations, operations, and policies as well as national security classification procedures
- Experience reviewing finished intelligence and working cordially with analysts and managers
- Experience working with Microsoft Office suite and Adobe InDesign publishing software
- Ability to think critically and analytically, as well as broadly and strategically
- Possess excellent oral, writing, and coordination skills
- High School Diploma/GED and 10 years' relevant experience; Associate's degree and 8 years' relevant experience; Bachelor's degree and 6 years' relevant experience; or Master's degree and 4 years' relevant experience in a relevant field, from an accredited college or university
- Experience in proofing, editing, and disseminating intelligence finished products using IC production systems
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Writing and Editing4000Civil
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.