Job Requisition:Imagery Analyst - TS/SCI w/poly
The Intelligence Group at Leidos is currently seeking an Imagery Analyst for an Intelligence Community customer. The successful candidate will work as a member of a government contractor team supporting an exciting counter proliferation and counter WMD mission. Work will be performed in a fast-paced, high-energy environment inside a government facility. Candidates must have a TS/SCI with a polygraph clearance in order to be considered.
• The candidate shall perform analysis and geospatial processing using commercial and NTM source data to provide geospatial data preparation in support of geotechnical characterizations and test bed analysis.
• The preferred candidate will use various source data for research to perform geographic rectifications and develop custom cartographic products, shape files and elevation data sets.
• The successful candidate will have a geospatial/imagery analyst background as well as a working knowledge of the various intelligence disciplines and the Intel Community.
• Collaborate with team members on analysis topics and research.
• Candidate must possess an active TS/SCI with poly level clearance to be considered
• Bachelor's degree and 4-8 years of related experience or equivalent military training and experience
• 5+ years of relevant experience in the following: Geospatial/Imagery Analysis, Intelligence Community, geospatial data formats (vector and raster data), intelligence fusion analysis, creating geospatial intelligence products, familiarity with various network domains, GIS software (ESRI ArcGIS Suite, ERDAS), and customer data products and standards.
Skills: The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of experience in the IC and must have ability to brief senior staff officers and partners; Work cooperatively as a team member and provide guidance to government analysts to build effective customer relationships; the ability to work independently with minimal or no oversight; the ability to communicate in a professional manner with representatives throughout the IC in person, by telephone and through written correspondence; have a working-level ability with all components of Microsoft Office.
• Military (MOS) or civilian certification in Imagery Analysis
• Background in counter proliferation, WMD, electronic publishing, imagery analysis, or all-source analysis
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.