Be part of the winning Leidos team and use your valued experience to support the United States Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Facility Operations Specialist located at Schofield Barracks, Hawaii.
- Serves as a subject matter technical expert for project management relative to facilities, engineering, architecture and management, to include a detailed technical knowledge of applicable facility regulatory requirements, facility utility infrastructure systems (structural, architectural, plumbing, mechanical, electrical, civil and safety).
- Plan, schedule, and executes facility transformation plans and projects concerned with research, analysis, evaluation, and completion of facilities and engineering management programs and reporting, involves operations, maintenance, repair and construction.
- Serves as office workplace representative in all short term and long range facility planning efforts. Organize and manage implementation of facility maintenance, office renovations, reconfigurations, and furniture & finish installations.
- Directs, coordinates, and plans work to be accomplished.
- Provides guidance on office moves and reconfigurations, including those that require changes in allotted space.
- Develops and implements plans for the performance of preventative maintenance, scheduled/ unscheduled work, and facility sustainment.
- Initiates action for correction or improvements as needed. Serves as a technical expert and furnish technical suggestions and advice on equipment projects.
- Helps oversee the maintenance, repair, construction and operation of all assigned systems and supporting infrastructure. Includes responsibility for work control, planning, infrastructure, and facilities support and operations.
- Prepares cost estimate covering anticipated expenses for facility/infrastructure repairs maintain report, and report of all work performed. Conducts life cycle cost analysis to validate costs as required.
- Develops and implements a program to manage recurring work such as repetitive service calls. Publishes guidance to building occupants for providing notification of recurring services and requesting unscheduled services.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with DPW and BASOPs to ensure equipment maintenance a performed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from an accredited college/university and 10 or more years’ experience in facility operations.
- Knowledge of Army facilities maintenance and repair operations and related support functions.
- Knowledge of all facility aspects; construction and utility aspects including electrical, HVAC, plumbing, and blue print reading and interpretation.
- Ability to direct and manage personnel and resources.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships in overall facilities management.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Shift:Standard Plus On Call
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.