Job Requisition:EMAIL SUPPORT SERVICES--TS/SCI REQUIRED
We are seeking qualified candidates for a Email Support Services for multiple openings supporting our government customer in their state of the art facility in St. Louis, MO. Let us know you are interested in knowing more and our Talent Acquisition team will connect you with your PERFECT position. APPLY TODAY to learn more Leidos opportunities.
Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. We embrace and solve some of the world's toughest challenges. We’re focused on ensuring our intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever-evolving threat landscape and succeed in their mission to protect people and critical assets around the world. Who wouldn’t be fulfilled being part of that every day? We know once you join Team Leidos, you are sure to go home at the end of every day knowing YOU MADE A DIFFERENCE, resulting in one of the most REWARDING careers you could have imagined. WE WANT YOU!!
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to work with one of the BEST in government contracting? Ranked by Forbes in 2018 as a Top 100 government contractor and one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies, Team Leidos is one you don’t want to overlook.
- Responsible for the availability of email for a national agency’s Exchange 2010/2013/2016 email environment on five separate networks supporting greater than 100,000 email accounts.
- Manages, monitors, and corrects the performance of various Exchange server roles through examination of log files, monitoring script output, and automated reports from BMC or other monitoring and ITSM suites.
- Monitors and corrects issues with replication of Exchange data between clustered nodes needed for reliability and COOP at multiple locations.
- Creates scripts to automate the reporting and collection of Exchange email usage, growth, mailbox moves and other reports as needed.
- Performs configuration changes, patch management, and upgrades to Exchange application and underlying Windows 2008/2012/2016 servers hosting Exchange.
- Creates Exchange organizational mailboxes, email accounts and resource accounts as needed.
- Additional daily tasks include responding to trouble tickets beyond the Help Desk and Desk Top support teams abilities to resolve an issue.
- Participates in planning enhancements, conference calls and upgrades to the Exchange environment.
- Performs restores of email accounts using Quest Recover Manager for Exchange and native tools.
- Ensure system and dB backups are functioning and the ability to restore from backups
- Have knowledge of and ability to work with VMware /ESXI hosted virtual infrastructure
- Experience with virtualized servers on the VMWare platform and experience in troubleshooting Outlook in an Exchange connected environment
- Familiarity, understanding, and experience with the structure, construction, and execution of PowerShell scripts
- Understanding of enterprise concepts, including the integration with Directory Structure Technologies such as Microsoft Active Directory
- Understanding of network storage concepts and devices
- Familiarity with performance and performance impacts when securing, monitoring, and supporting Cyber Security Agents in Windows Servers and Exchange
- Understanding of PKI, certificate authority, and certificates in an enterprise
Experience & Education:
- Requires BS and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience.
"Referral Bonus Eligible"
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration4000Intelligence
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.