The Defense Group within Leidos has an opening Warehouse Support Logistician support at a government facility on Joint Expeditionary Base (JEB)-Fort Story, in Virginia Beach, VA. The warehouse coordinator must be able to:
1) Execute the movement, accounting, and organization of warehouse held inventories.
2) Execute the issue and receipt of platoon or company equipment during expeditionary logistic overhauls (ELO) and document the accounting of the same into inventory and configuration databases.
3) Execute the issue of personal and protective gear and document the accounting of the same into inventory and configuration databases.
4) Open/Unpack/Uncrate, inventory, and store material as appropriate.
5) Properly prepare materials for shipment.
6) Execute the issue and receipt of material and equipment between EODGRU TWO commands.
7) Support warehouse functions via inventory control, shipping/receiving, cleanliness, and safety.
8) Document material shortfalls and deficiencies of platoon or company equipment during ELO.
This position will provide daily logistics support in a warehouse environment, primary duties include:
- CIF Order Procurement
- Order, receive, stow, and coordinate issues for all approved items through the NECC online ordering system.
- Maintains physical records for all orders placed for each member.
- Electronically sends accountability sheets (PG-13) to CIF representatives weekly.
- Chemical, Biological, Radiation (CBR) coordinator and manager
- Coordinate monthly CBR fittings for all members who require chemical protective gear.
- Liaison all chemical & biological gear requests between military members and Kalman and Co representatives. (CBR company)
- Stow and inventory chemical & biological gear until respective member takes custody of gear.
- Maintains physical records for gear issued to each member.
- Requires an active DoD Secret Clearance
- Requires a minimum of four (4) years’ experience in warehouse operations within the DoD, with at least one (1) year experience with U.S. Navy supply documentation with a working knowledge of EOD TOAs
- Have a valid driver’s license as well as have or be able to immediately obtain and maintain qualification to operate forklift trucks (4K-20K lb rating) and other material handling
- Must be able to quickly learn and use required inventory, configuration, and maintenance management tools
- Prior experience with the US Navy
- EOD-related warehouse management and logistics support
- Current forklift license; licenses, certifications or operating permits on other common warehouse equipment
- Experience with common US Navy inventory and related management tools
- CBR equipment and maintenance experience
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.