Job Requisition:Program Manager
Leidos' Bio-Behavioral Research Group is looking for a full time Program Manager to support the Naval Medical Research Unit in San Antonio, TX (NAMRU-SA) and the Craniofacial Health and Restorative Medicine (CHARM) program. This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Oversees contract personnel
- Assist director and chief scientist with review and modification of IRB protocols on an as needed basis.
- Provide support at muliple NAMRU-SA locations.
- Assists with the development and formulation of fiscal year budget requests for research Assists the Government with space utilization within the Command and CCC directorate for contract personnel and makes recommendations accordingly.
- Assists Directors in carryout of administrative and financial tasks related to research under contract, as assigned.
- Provides business and growth plan for research under contract to CCC, CHRM Directors, and Chief Scientists.
- Tracks study expenditures and reports financial status related to research under contract to the Government.
- In collaboration with the Government, provides recommendations for yearly budgets related to research under contract.
- Submits Government approved proposals and grants via various websites (i.e., eBRAP, grants.gov, DMRDP, etc.)
- Ensures Government prepared documentation is available for various research meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree plus six (6) years’ experience or Master’s degree plus two (2) years’ experience in related field.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with ability to obtain Secret clearance
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Project Analysis2000Health
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.