Job Requisition:Logistics Manager
- The Logistics Manager is responsible for all supply operations performed under the contract.
- The Logistics Manager will manage a team of logisticians, supply chain analysts, the data analyst, the warehouse, and the tool room with the day to day mission of procuring, storing, issuing and maintaining CL IX stock for use by the maintenance section on the US Army vehicles.
- Create and brief logistics presentations for weekly IPTs.
- Report order status for sustainment of multiple Army platforms.
- Work with logistics team to establish minimum sparing levels and reorder points.
- Provide training on current inventory management systems to logistics team to ensure accurate inventory accountability.
- Work with procurement team and vendors to lower lead times for repairs and new purchases.
- Maintain the formal government accountable records for wholesale equipment, less CL VIII, stored or in a maintenance cycle at APS-3 sites using the AWRDS and LMP databases.
- The Logistics Manager must have a Bachelor's degree and at least eight years of supervisory experience in a military supply operation and a comprehensive knowledge of governing regulations, policies, and procedures.
- The Logistics Manager must have a comprehensive knowledge of Army supply shipping, receiving, warehousing, inventory processes, and related regulations.
- Intricate knowledge of analytical techniques and causative research skills to identify areas of needed emphasis to recommend improvements.
- The Logistics Manager must possess operational skill and knowledge of the automated supply systems utilized.
- The Logistics Manager is required to have a SECRET security clearance.
- The Logistics Manager must possess the appropriate verbal and written communication skills to conduct meetings, prepare reports, create plans, and write working instructions necessary to execute procedures.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.