Be part of the winning Leidos team and use your valued experience to support the United States Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). This is an exciting opportunity for a Journeyman Plumber located at Bagram, Afghanistan.
- Repair or install general plumbing components including, but not limited to, faucets, toilets, flush valves, sinks, drains, hose bibs, water heaters, domestic water heaters, garbage disposals, backflow devices valves.
- Installs, repairs, or replaces domestic hot and cold-water lines.
- Respond to emergency plumbing calls such as clogged drains, broken water lines and frozen pipes.
- Repairs/replaces domestic hot water heat pumps, chilled water pumps, sump pumps, & sewage pumps.
- Repairs steam, water, and gas distribution systems.
- Recommend repair needs to potentially eliminate ongoing and future repairs.
- May assist other trades with piping and repair issues.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and five years’ experience with a valid Journeyman Plumber License at a state level; or seven years’ experience in an equivalent Military Plumber training/certification
- Knowledge of proper use and maintenance of hand and power tools related to job functions.
- Knowledge of job codes, rules and regulations.
- Working knowledge of installation and maintenance as they relate to building codes, rules and regulations.
- Working knowledge of the installation, maintenance and repair of water and steam systems and related equipment.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 100% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Shift:Standard Plus On Call
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.