Job Requisition:Sr. Live Virtual Constructive (LVC) Gaming Digital Artist
- Develop creative and engaging interactive media models for virtual reality gaming environments for training scenarios.
- Integrate 2D photography into 3D character and/or 3D background models and import into development environments.
- Utilize a diverse range of multimedia, electronic authoring and development tools and modeling software and platforms for the delivery of digital media products.
- Regularly employ ingenuity and creativity to develop new technical solutions and systems in order to achieve functional objectives that align with business and customer needs
- Bachelors degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Experience in developing software models from photography
- Experience importing software models into development environments such as Unreal (preferred) or Unity
- Experience with 3D modeling software programs such as Blender or Maya
- Designing in and integrating elements from the Adobe creative suite or other compositing packages.
- Must provide portfolio of at least three representative samples in graphic design, cartography, videography, or interactive multimedia development/design/programming.
- Must be a team player that welcomes new and challenging projects and has the ability to construct and implement unconventional and innovative solutions.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Experience in Immersive Virtual Reality (VR) graphic design and development
- Experience supporting the ACC ISR enterprise.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Visual and Graphic Design1000Defense
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.