Today, Electronic Warfare (EW) is a still-growing enterprise – protecting the warfighter and our national security against ever-adapting threats. Leidos Innovations Center (LInC) currently has an opening for a Program Manager to support EW development programs in Arlington, VA. You’ll be part of a team focused on improving the robustness and efficacy of sensors and signals in complicated environments in a fast changing arena.
As a Program Manager (PM), you’ll support our EW Signal Processing Business Area in growing new business and efficiently and effectively executing programs that you manage. The ideal candidate will possess superior analytical and problem-solving skills, operate independently with limited supervision and feedback, be a strong team player, and have the ability to establish solid working relationships with technical staff members and peers within the division as well as our external Government customers. Experience in communication, EW, and radar systems; hardware/software fabrication; vehicle/platform system integration; and/or test and evaluation is a plus.
Anticipated primary responsibilities include:
• Day-to-day operations support of contract, subcontract, finance, security, staffing, and procurement
• Monitor and manage program performance, risk, cost and schedule; quality review and submission of all deliverables
• Lead your program teams, and interface with Customer
• Prepare contract modification proposals (technical and cost)
• Bachelor’s degree with 8 years of relevant experience
• Excellent briefing, writing, communication, administrative, and organizational skills
• Experience with overseeing technical teams
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently, under stringent timelines
• Capture experience: planning and proposal writing
• Active Secret clearance
• Master's degree in a relevant field
• Proven experience managing development programs
• Direct experience in the development of communication, EW or radar components or systems, software, or systems engineering
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
• Active Top Secret/SCI clearance
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.