Be part of the winning Leidos team and use your valued experience to support the United States Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Facility Security Officer located at Schofield Barracks, Hawaii.
- Sr. Facility Security Officer responsible establishing, maintaining, and operating a SCIF in an effective worldwide, comprehensive Security Program. Maintain security clearances, facilities, personnel, and a listing of approved personnel for access.
- Coordinates and monitors sensitive aspects of the DOD, DOE, or other industrial security program, ensuring compliance with government and company security policies and procedures.
- Monitors and conducts security briefings and security education programs. Investigates or oversees the investigation of losses and security violations and recommends corrective action.
- Updates inventories of SCI materials.
- Implements global and site-specific security procedures, checklists, process controls and practices for SCI including preparation of documents and destruction of records.
- Interfaces with the Government Special Security Officer (SSO) for approved/certified processes and periodic security inspections.
- Processes personnel security clearance submissions and supporting documentation through the SCI screening process.
- Manages the physical security of operating facilities, equipment, and documentation.
- Assists with information security policy and procedure development and implementation.
- Available to deploy to other countries and/or theaters to perform quick reaction technical support to US forces worldwide military contingency missions and requirements in potentially hazardous work environments.
- Establish, maintain and operate a SCIF.
- Prepare SCIF accreditations.
- Requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and 6 plus years of related experience.
- Six years’ experience in the operation of an organization for the receipt, storage, use, and dispatch of SCI.
- Two years demonstrated experience in establishing, maintaining, and operating a SCIF in an effective worldwide comprehensive Security Program.
- In-depth knowledge in DOD or other industrial security program and in-depth knowledge of the DOD or other government security regulatory manuals.
- The ability to instruct others in security procedures, requirements, protocols, and operations.
- A working knowledge of the following Department of Defense and Industrial Security Requirements: DOD 5220.22R Industrial Security
- Regulation; DOD 5220.22M Industrial Security Manual for Safeguarding Classified Information; DOD 5220.22-S COMSEC Supplement to Industrial Security Manual for Safeguarding Classified Information; DOD 5200.1-R Information Security Program Regulation; DIAM 50-5, Vol 1 Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI); and Contractor Administrative Security Volume 1. A working knowledge of at least one of the armed services regulations equivalent to AR 380- 40(C) Department of the Army Policy for Safeguarding and Controlling COMSEC Information (U), AR 380-5 Department of the Army Information Security Program Regulation, AR 380-19 Information Systems Security, and AR 190-13 The Army Physical Security Program.
- Fluent in the English language.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Shift:12 Hour Shift Pattern
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.