The Defense & Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for a Information Assurance Administrator at Redstone Arsenal in Huntsville, Alabama.
We’re recruiting for a Cybersecurity Officer to be a part of the Leidos team which provides IT repair, maintenance, operations, logistics, and engineering services to ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of Army Military Intelligence Enterprise IT Systems.
- Perform, or review, technical security assessments of computing environments to identify points of vulnerability, non-compliance with established IA standards and regulations, and recommend mitigation strategies
- Validate and verify system security requirements definitions and analysis and establishes system security design
- Design, develop, implement and/or integrate IA and security systems and system components including those for networking, computing, and enclave environments to include those with multiple enclaves and with differing data protection/classification requirements
- Build IA into systems deployed to operational environments
- Assist architects and systems developers in the identification and implementation of appropriate information security functionality to ensure uniform application security policy and enterprise solutions
- Support the building of security architectures
- Enforce the design and implementation of trusted relations among external systems and architectures
- Assess and mitigate system security threats/risks throughout the program life cycle
- Contribute to the security planning, assessment, risk analysis, risk management, certification and awareness activities for system and networking operations
- Perform system or network designs that encompass multiple enclaves, to include those with differing data protection/classification requirements
- Provide security planning, assessment, risk analysis, and risk management
- Recommend system-level solutions to resolve security requirements
- Support the Government in the enforcement of the design and implementation of trusted relationships among external systems and architectures
- Perform certification and accreditation by reviewing documentation and providing recommendations
- Bachelor's degree with 2+ year of related experience. Additional years of relevant experience is accepted in lieu of a degree
- Previous experience using Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMass).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and customer focus; able to effectively interact with a diverse customer base and various IT experts on a daily basis.
- Currently possess DoD 8750 IA certification at IAM I: Security+ CE and/or CASP.
- Currently possess DoD 8750 Computer Environment (CE) Certification relevant to the position: CompTIA Server+, Windows 10, Linux+, MCSA or related certifications and/or experience.
- Currently possess a DoD TS/SCI security clearance
- 20% Travel Required
Employee Referral Eligible
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Cyber Security
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.