Job Requisition:Cyber Security Service Provider Audit SME
Leidos currently has a need for a Cybersecurity Service Provider (CSSP) Audit Subject Matter Expert (SME) for a highly visible cyber security single-award IDIQ vehicle that provides security operations center (SOC) support, cyber analysis, application development, and a 24x7x365 support staff. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Enterprise Security Operations Center (ESOC) Support Services is a US Government program responsible to monitor, detect, analyze, mitigate, and respond to cyber threats and adversarial activity on the DHS Enterprise. The DHS ESOC has primary responsibility for monitoring and responding to security events and incidents detected at the Trusted Internet Connection (TIC) and Policy Enforcement Point (PEP) and is responsible for directing and coordinating detection and response activities performed by each Component SOC. Direction and coordination are achieved through a new shared DHS incident tracking system and other means of coordination and communication.
The selected candidate will apply experience as a CSSP Audit SME by planning, coordinating, scheduling, resourcing, tracking, documenting, executing, and analyzing CSSP programs using the DHS Evaluators Scoring Metrics (DoD ESM 9.2).
The CSSP Audit SME will:
- Apply in-depth knowledge of DHS 4300 series, NIST SP 800 series, and DHS regulations or similar DoD regulations.
- Demonstrate successful experience with assessing an organizations maturity level of cybersecurity compliance.
- Demonstrate expert level knowledge of vulnerabilities and weaknesses across complex IT environments and comprehend the applicability of security standards across technologies.
- Demonstrate familiarity with cybersecurity operation center (SOC) operations and cybersecurity sensors and tools.
- Demonstrate experience with the development and coordination of guidance and work products related to issues tracking management and plan of actions and milestones and ensure transparency of maturity level deltas, progress, and challenges within an organization.
- Assist in developing and presenting briefs to senior leaders on the organization’s CSSP activity.
Basic Educations and Qualifications:
Must have a Bachelors degree and a minimum of 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with a minimum of 6 years of prior relevant experience. A combinations of educations, years of relevant experience and cyber certifications may be considered in lieu of a specific degree.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; the candidate must be able to attain a DHS EOD clearance with at least a Secret clearance.
The candidate must also possess:
- 4+ years of experience as an IT program expert in the DoD, or Federal Services
- Experience with CSSP assessments
- Experience with supporting the delivery of large and complex projects on time and within budget in government organizations
- DoD 8570 IAT III
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Cyber Security1000Civil
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.