Job Requisition:SharePoint Developer/Web Developer- TS/SCI Polygraph Required
The Cyber and SIGINT Solutions Operation under the Intelligence Group of Leidos is seeking an experienced SharePoint/ Web Developer with a TS/SCI with polygraph clearance for a program in Annapolis Junction, MD.
PROGRAM SUMMARY: The Prototype Development Support (PDS II) program is a TTO-based, LOE program in support of our customer’s Operations organization. Through new development and rapid prototyping, PDS II looks to help its customer find new and better data sources and tradecraft to answer new and existing intelligence questions to accomplish its mission. Working across all areas, using methods that run the gamut from leading edge visualizations, analytic development and new technology research, the PDS II program constantly strives to provide the best solutions for the customer to address their mission needs, all in a fast paced, highly collaborative challenging environment.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION: The candidate must have:
Bachelor's Degree and 8 years of experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- At least 8 years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline
- At least 3 years of experience in software-intensive projects and programs for government or industry customers.
- At least 3 years of experience designing, developing, updating, and supporting web pages and the use of web page creation tools.
- At least 2 years of MS SharePoint design/development experience (different from SharePoint Administration)
- Experience in graphics design and the use of presentation tools.
- Experience with SharePoint Designer (tool provided by MS for designing SharePoint pages)
- Experience with customer’s Corporate SharePoint infrastructure
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience with Ruby on Rails a major plus
- Experience with MS SQL server a plus
- Experience with load balancing applications a plus
- Development experience on both Linux and Windows platforms is desired
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Website Development4000Intelligence
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.