Job Requisition:Program Management Office Analyst
No two career paths will ever look the same. At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse IT and engineering professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself.
Our Civil business is helping to modernize and manage infrastructure, systems and controls, and cybersecurity for civilian agencies and commercial clients around the globe. With core competencies in information technology, energy and environment, complex logistics, and specialized engineering, we solve technical challenges and implement newfound efficiencies on a number of programs!
LEIDOS has a direct placement for Program Management Office (PMO) Analyst as a member of the PMO team and is responsible for leading the day-to-day internal business functions for complex programs, such as high visibility Cost Plus, Fixed Price or hybrid contracts. Reports directly to the Check Point and Baggage Manager. Provide program management support to TSA Contracting Officer Representative (COR) for the Transportation Equipment Deployment Services (TEDS) for the Deployment and Logistics Division (DLD).
Responsible for business planning, program deliverables, proposal preparation, and support of business functions. Ensures adherence to project goals and objectives while working to mitigate the risk of erroneous decisions or failure to achieve goals that will result in critical delay(s) in schedule and cost over-runs that may jeopardize overall business activities.
Identify and communicate issues with meeting project schedules, to include delays in completing deliverables by the Site Leads. Review and adjust project baseline schedules by airport and work directly with the Site Leads to keep the schedules up to date. Requires experience in contract negotiations, U.S. Government Request for Proposal (RFP) evaluation, proposal preparation (pricing, Terms and Conditions [Ts&Cs]), Statements of Work (SOW) and specifications, Fixed Price subcontracting, Basis of Estimates (BOEs), Rough Order of Magnitude (ROM) creation, planning processes, and invoice processing. Possesses the ability to lead and teach others.
Key responsibilities include tracking and monitoring project schedules, working directly with Site Leads to maintain project schedules, to include reporting any delays and reasons for these delays to the Check Point Manager. Candidate will need to develop and adjust ROM estimates and other deliverables including, but not limited to, Site Survey Reports, ReMAG forms, and Site Lead Input Sheets.
The candidate will be involved in proposal preparation to include BOE development, SOW reviews, development of SOW for quotation from subcontractors, and awarding subcontractors bids.
Candidate will facilitate communication and interaction across multiple deployment teams within the West region while balancing requirements of key stakeholders, including internal/subcontracted teammates, the TSA, airport authorities, and state and local representatives. Candidate will exercise expert judgment and assess project best practices to meet stakeholder expectations.
Candidate will provide guidance and oversight across all deployment teams to ensure that technical, cost, and schedule parameters are met or exceeded. This includes auditing and validation of travel/subcontractor expenses.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter with high energy and initiative to easily adapt to dynamic, fast-paced work environments.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
The candidate(s) should have a minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience in an office environment with wide-ranging expertise (i.e., not specializing in one particular work area), management, accounting / finance and/or a Bachelor's degree related to Accounting, Finance, Business Management, and/or Logistics.
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
• Works well in a remote team environment and able to ask the “right questions” to obtain critical information from a wide range of sources (personnel and other reference data)
• Well organized and able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Excellent attention to detail and develops high quality services and products (e.g., reports, spreadsheets, documents, etc.)
• Prepare reports for PM and external stakeholders.
• Experience working as part of a geographically dispersed team.
• Self-started with the ability to work independently with a cross-functional team
• Lead proposal efforts for the Check Point team
• Prepare all pricing and BOEs for Check Point team, work proposal documents and coordinate with internal company pricing specialist.
• Support and work with Task Managers in overseeing and managing deliverables
• 10 – 20% of duties are as required by the Check Point Manager
• 50 - 60% of duties are as required by the Baggage Manager
• Remaining effort will be split amount various PMO support’
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• 10+ years of various contract experiences in Proposal preparation. Possesses a strong background working with multiple contract types: Firm Fixed Price (FFP), Time and Materials (T&M), Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF), and hybrid contracts.
• Ability to balance priorities and to thrive in a multi-project environment
• The candidate must be a strong team player, capable of dealing with complex issues and the ability to interface with multiple groups.
• Advance Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:Other Clearance
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:29
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management1000Civil
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.