Job Requisition:Software and Signal Processing Engineer
Explore joining our team today in our Sensors and Phenomenology Operation as our next Software & Signal Processing (S&SP) Engineer in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
This is the fun you will have with us:
- Support and conduct research, design, and development in the areas of signal processing, sensor exploitation, automatic target recognition, and signature modeling.
- Address our customers’ challenging mission requirements necessitates by researching and developing new capabilities as well as making improvements to existing systems.
- Quickly develop an understanding of legacy efforts and engineer improvements to meet new requirements.
If you want to be successful in this job you will need these skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering with at least 4 years’ experience with radar signal and/or image processing analysis and concepts.
- Must have the ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance.
- Competence programming in the C/C++ environment.
- Familiarity with MATLAB and associated signal processing toolkits is expected.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and the ability to effectively interface with and brief technical solutions to customers and large groups.
You will really wow us if you have these skills:
- Experience using optimized libraries
- Computer vision experience
- Experience with automatic target recognition technologies and concepts
- Experience processing radar data
- Experience simulating radar signature data
- Experience with machine learning techniques applied to sensor data exploitation
- Experience with multi-sensor data fusion
- Experience in developing software in Linux environments
- Familiarity with CUDA is a plus
- Experience developing software in Python, Java, and Perl
- Experience with multi-threaded programming
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Signal Processing Engineering1000Leidos Innovations Center (LInC)
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.