Job Requisition:Cerner PharmNet Clinical Support Analyst
Leidos' Managed IT Solutions Division is seeking a Cerner Millennium Clinical support analyst with expertise in PharmNet. The successful candidate will support Cerner PharmNet. Responsibilities include all support activities such as incidents, service/change request, routine maintenance.
The role is responsible for understanding clients' business practices, market position, and deployment of technology in healthcare environments. Duties may include performing technical and business related research to support client needs, assisting in the installation/implementation, development, and analysis of materials/process/systems including application specific training. Individuals in this job family will have regular interaction with clients.
This is a remote position but may be required to be on site for knowledge transfer (1-6 weeks) at the start of project. Support may include being part of the 24/7 on call rotation. Preferred candidates will have 5+ years of Cerner Pharmnet experience including design, configuration, build, testing, and troubleshooting.
Candidates should be prepared to be part of a multifunctional team and provide support where needed. As part of a shared services model, this may include providing support to multiple clients.
- Experience in Cerner Pharmnet support activities including incidents, routine maintenance and service/change requests.
- Experience providing support to Clinical and Administrative staff in all Healthcare positions, but primarily Pharmacy.
- Demonstrate experience conforming to deadlines and SLA metrics.
- Direct experience working with healthcare care providers, management and support staff.
- Ability to meet onboarding requirements for Healthcare clients in a timely manner. Examples of these requirements include immunizations, background checks and drug screenings.
- Experience working with various ITSM systems such as ServiceNow, Remedy, ZenDesk, LanDesk.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively with the highest levels of management.
- Experience building power plans, power charts, new “drug” products - table maintenance but also mods to power plans, ordersets that require modifications.
Experience in one or more of the following Cerner solutions:
· PowerChart Inpatient or Ambulatory CPOE (including, PowerPlans, PowerOrders, Order Sentences, Dynamic Documentation, PowerForms, MPages, Workflow, Task Completion, etc.)
· Cerner Practice Management
· Scheduling Management
· Care Management
· Core Measures/Quality
· CareAware, CCL/Clinical Rules
· PathNet and the Reference Lab Network
Experience with other Electronic Heath Systems such as Epic, Meditech, Allscripts and McKesson.
Experience with other 3rd party Healthcare applications. Examples include 3M, Dragon, Pyxis, Cloverleaf, Chartmaxx.
Location: Remote after 1-6 weeks of knowledge transfer at various client sites.
Education and Experience: This positon will require a Bachelors Degree and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters and 2-6 years of experience.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis1000Health
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.