Job Requisition:Service Desk Lead
Leidos has an opportunity for a Service Desk Lead position in our Clinton, MS, office. The individual selected for this position will be part of the leadership team for our Managed Service Desk operation, and will be assigned as the primary point of contact for one of our Federal government customers.
- Ensuring adequate staff are assigned to meet customer expectations.
- Training new staff to support the customer.
- Mentor more junior agents and work to grow the skillset of the team while focusing on providing top quality customer support as measured by customer satisfaction surveys.
- Work with the Service Desk Manager to hire new staff, and will generate daily, weekly, and monthly reports to be shared with customers and with management.
- The Lead will also be responsible for serving as a Service Desk agent, and will be expected to take calls along with the rest of the team, leading by example.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline + 2 or more years of experience, additional years of experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- Past experience in a call center, service desk, or other customer-focused role
- 2 or more years of IT experience
- Ability to obtain Public Trust approval from the US Government
- Past leadership experience
- Active Public Trust approval or other security clearance from the US Government
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Customer Support2000Civil
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.