Job Requisition:Project Manager--TS/SCI REQUIRED
We are seeking qualified candidates for a Project Manager for multiple openings supporting our government customer in their state of the art facility in Chantilly, VA. Let us know you are interested in knowing more and our Talent Acquisition team will connect you with your PERFECT position. APPLY TODAY to learn more Leidos opportunities.
Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. We embrace and solve some of the world's toughest challenges. We’re focused on ensuring our intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever-evolving threat landscape and succeed in their mission to protect people and critical assets around the world. Who wouldn’t be fulfilled being part of that every day? We know once you join Team Leidos, you are sure to go home at the end of every day knowing YOU MADE A DIFFERENCE, resulting in one of the most REWARDING careers you could have imagined. WE WANT YOU!!
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to work with one of the BEST in government contracting? Ranked by Forbes in 2018 as a Top 100 government contractor and one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies, Team Leidos is one you don’t want to overlook.
We are seeking a qualified Program Manager (PM) to oversee several key support areas for the ITEMS UFS contract. The position will be located in Chantilly, VA with regular travel to our customer’s HQ location in Alexandria, VA. This individual’s role will fit into a larger team within the ITEMS UFS Program Management Office (PMO). The PM will have responsibility for on-contract growth initiatives, transition of new requirements to the technical team, successful execution of contract and corporate requirements, and general support to the ITEMS UFS Program Manager based upon contract priorities.
Anticipated primary responsibilities include:
• Prepare contract Task Order and contract modification proposals (technical and cost)
• Monitor and manage program performance, risk, cost and schedule; quality review and submission of deliverables
• Interface with and provide briefings to customers and senior leadership
• Support contract, subcontract, finance, security, staffing, and procurement activities
• Manage project stakeholders, project team, project risk, project schedule, project budget, and project conflicts
• Coordinate resolution of project execution issues
• Bachelor’s degree with 12 years of relevant experience
• Excellent briefing, writing, communication, administrative, and organizational skills
• Experience overseeing technical teams
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently and under stringent timelines
• Capture experience; planning and proposal writing
• Active Top Secret clearance, ability to obtain TS/SCI with polygraph
• Master's degree in a relevant field
• Proven experience managing programs
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
• Active Top Secret/SCI clearance with polygraph
Education & Experience:
Requires a BA degree and 12 - 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience.
"Referral Bonus Eligible"
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management4000Intelligence
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.