Job Requisition:Senior Project Analyst
The Leidos Defense Group is presently seeking a seasoned Project Analyst to support one of our most critical DoD missions. Our customer serves as principal enterprise systems engineering, enterprise architecture, and technical authority for the Nuclear C3 Enterprise within DoD and oversee systems engineering and integration for the entire National Leadership Command Capability (NLCC) infrastructure. Work performed at the Nuclear C3 Enterprise Center – Fort Meade Site.
Top Secret/SCI clearance is required.
More about the position...
The National Leadership Command Capability System Engineering (NLCC SE) program is currently seeking a driven, results oriented and motivated self-starter with excellent organizational skills to join our team as a Senior Project Analyst in support of U.S. Strategic Command’s System Engineering and Integration Division. Establish work methods and procedures that assures functional responsibilities are properly coordinated with other branches and divisions within the organization. Plans and attends working groups and staff meetings in order to facilitate discussions that produce measurable actions and results. Represented the organization as a human engineering expert assisting with formulating manpower assessments and workload structures. Products include generating SITREPs, Action Item Trackers, Deliverable Schedules, Weekly Activity Reports, etc.
EDUCATION & CLEARANCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor of Science and 12+ years experience to include a at least 5 years’ experience as a project analyst.
- Must hold active TS/SCI Clearance
- Knowledgeable in how to plan, analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of operating programs.
- Able to use source data to evaluate the effectiveness of programs and business processes.
- Able to use qualitative and quantitative analytical skills to assess the effectiveness of the operations
- Effectively manipulate data to present program status.
- Able to provide recommendations related to continuous improvement of business processes.
- Able to present to management, via excellent verbal and written skills, high-level summaries and detailed finance related reports.
- Develop briefing materials and other analytical data used by the leadership to support program justification to stakeholders.
- Data Analytics
- SharePoint development experience
- Expert MS Word experience
- Expert PowerPoint experience
- Direct DISA and/or DoD experience is preferred.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Project Analysis1000Defense
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.