Job Requisition:FPA Analyst, Senior
The Corporate FP&A team at Leidos currently has an opening for a Senior FP&A Analyst in Reston – VA. In this role, you will be responsible for Corporate Home Office (CHO) and financial planning, and play a crucial role by providing accurate reporting and forecast analysis that supports our corporate decisions.
- Prepare and analyze all charts related to the Corporate Segment, including period Executive Leadership reporting, DCMA reporting, Flux reporting, Quarterly / Business Operations Review, and Annual Operating Review, etc.
- Maintain and review indirect project structure.
- Analyze, review, and provide monthly variances report to finance leadership team.
- Determine cost accruals as necessary based on NPO/PO reports or known activities.
- Monitor depreciation schedules and ensuring items are coming into the functional expense properly.
- Respond to audit questions from internal teams, DCAA, or DCMA.
- Assist in special projects and create adhoc analysis and reports as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business field and minimum 8 years of prior related experience in Finance. This includes experience with budgeting, forecasting, and corporate financial and performance reporting.
- Has expert knowledge of industry practices, advanced techniques and solutions within a professional discipline to develop new standards, processes, and solutions.
- Detail oriented and able to communicate effectively with internal leadership.
- Advanced skills in Excel and exceptional analytical and research skills including experience analyzing and manipulating large amounts of financial, competitive, and transactional data.
- Leidos system experience (LPAS, Hyperion IR, Cognos, Costpoint).
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Financial Planning and Analysis3000Corporate
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.