We are seeking qualified candidates for a Service Entity Managerfor multiple openings supporting our government customer in their state of the art facility in Springfield, VA. Let us know you are interested in knowing more and our Talent Acquisition team will connect you with your PERFECT position. APPLY TODAY to learn more Leidos opportunities.
Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. We embrace and solve some of the world's toughest challenges. We’re focused on ensuring our intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever-evolving threat landscape and succeed in their mission to protect people and critical assets around the world. Who wouldn’t be fulfilled being part of that every day? We know once you join Team Leidos, you are sure to go home at the end of every day knowing YOU MADE A DIFFERENCE, resulting in one of the most REWARDING careers you could have imagined. WE WANT YOU!!
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to work with one of the BEST in government contracting? Ranked by Forbes in 2018 as a Top 100 government contractor and one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies, Team Leidos is one you don’t want to overlook.
The Entity Service Manager will work as part of an elite and agile team responsible for the end-to-end Change, Release and Configuration Management services for all mission critical production capabilities across the entire enterprise to include workstations across multiple classification enclaves, isolated mission partner networks and stand-alone systems. The Service Manager provides a proactive role for the Application Lifecycle Model (ALM) from the discovery through retirement phases by providing upfront engineering, source gathering, as well as the coordinating of the development and testing of any new software applications and settings. Service Managers are responsible for the interaction with the customer and should possess a fundamental knowledge of Geospatial Exploitation, and Enterprise applications as well as a comprehensive understanding of the DoD/IC agencies mission. The successful candidate will need to be able to prepare technical documentation accurately depicting customer requirements, issues, and/or concerns.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepares project plans consistent with LCM (system requirements, schedules, acquisition, implementation, testing) using appropriate tools.
• Define new requirements to include dependencies not limited to mission product specifications, server reach back, other applications, identifying source code, and Operating System.
• Develop technical profile to include capturing and identifying packaging configurations, hardware dependencies, and custom configurations that are necessary.
• Supports test and verification activities with ISP/ASP/NTO.
• Addresses critical risk/trouble issues with RCAs and various mitigations.
• Ability to lead and work effectively across multiple team members or teams within organizational boundaries.
• Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at multiple locations and multiple deadlines.
• Must be able to communicate effectively (written and oral) across multiple teams and with senior company and customer management..
• Understanding of the Application Lifecycle Model (ALM)
• Identify Entity requirements and plan based on customer needs, technology, interfaces and operational considerations.
• Conducts trade studies and provides recommendations for product selection.
• Experienced in systems operations and specific tools to optimize solutions.
• Proficient in determining impacts of system changes using models or simulation to determine expectations.
• Knowledge of multiple mature and some emerging technologies.
• Understands “big picture” and applies that knowledge across multiple systems/projects.
Education & Experience:
Requires BS degree and 2 - 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
"referral Bonus Eligible"
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.