The Leidos Health Group is seeking a Senior Contracts Manager to support the Commercial Health business as we grow our careC2 business line. careC2 is an Enterprise Data, Analytics-Driven Application Delivery and Interoperability Platform solution company delivering complex enterprise solutions at scale. Our focus is to deliver enterprise interoperability and workflow-driven solutions used to enable coordination of healthcare delivery across the full continuum of care by interfacing with enterprise data and integrating analytics seamlessly into dashboards and analytic-enabled workflow applications.
Seeking a motivated self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic environment. The selected candidate will interface with various customers (primarily US Health care systems and providers) and serve as an advisor to the careC2 leadership team negotiating client contracts.
The responsibilities of this role will include, but not limited to the following:
- Responsible for drafting contract agreements, analyzing contract terms and conditions and providing overall risk assessments/solutions.
- Provides proposal and contractual administration for high risk / complex proposal and contract actions.
- Negotiates non-standard terms to protect Leidos Interest.
- Monitors Contracts for compliance.
- Expert knowledge of industry practices, advanced techniques and solutions to develop new standards, processes, and solutions.
- Recommends and implements new solutions, processes, policies, standards in support of function’s strategy and operations.
- Experience in drafting/reviewing/redlining/negotiating contract terms and conditions, teaming agreements, non-disclosure agreements, business associates agreements, licensing agreements, and intellectual property terms is required.
- Will be an integrated member of the management team.
- The candidate must be able to prioritize work activities in a fast-paced environment and effectively communicate at all levels within the organization. There will be frequent interaction with other contracts and procurement staff, functional peers, management, and internal/external customers. Travel may be required.
- Bachelor’s degree and 12-15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience.
- Possess deep knowledge of commercial contracting.
- Experience in developing/reviewing/redlining/negotiating contract terms and conditions, teaming agreements, non-disclosure agreements, business associates agreements, licensing agreements, and intellectual property terms is required.
- Extensive experience in proposal preparation, risk analysis and mitigation, and negotiation.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and resolve complex issues and problems on assigned contracts and make recommendations to management.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills and work well with others.
- Must be able to work independently, establish priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.