The Systems Integrator (SI) shall work in a fast paced environment to assist program members to design, develop, integrate and maintain applications working in a Scaled Agile (SAFe) environment. The SI shall create, draft, and review program technical documentation including design documents, interfaces, project schedules and shall create and updated formal review documentation for presentations. This includes, but is not limited to, developing portfolio documentation such as planning documents, board charters and schedules, documenting meeting results, tracking action items, supporting technical staff in the development of technical documentation and developing briefings such as project overviews and graphics.
- Develop, edit, and coordinate technical documentation including status reports, technical reports, system design, Concept of Operations, Interface documents, requirements documents and reports.
- Provide support such as technical writing, technical editing of documents, and integration of various sources into a cohesive product.
- Prepare graphical and narrative presentation materials for a senior managers.
- Responsible for maintaining document repository
- Supporting updates to Jira and Confluence and other methods as directed
- Organize and maintain project documentation
- Participate in daily Scrums and engage in SAFe practices
- Support the coordination of mission priorities with stakeholders
- Leveraging MS Office Suite tools for the development of documentation and reports
- Support the planning and prioritization of tasks and be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated experience working in a collaborative, fast paced environment with a willingness to assist and support the team with evolving requirements and objectives
- Excellent analytic and communication skills to help build and document processes and technical documentation
- Previous experience supporting IT software projects
- Knowledge of agile framework, processes, and principles
- Ability to work well with a team
- Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail
- Minimum of 5 years of Sponsor experience
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Visio, Excel and Word
- Independent thinker, capable of performing high quality work, both independently and with a team, in a fast-moving environment
- Candidate must have BS with 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph
- Experience as a program integrator/systems integrator, systems engineer, or similar role in the IC
- Demonstrated experience working on classified system development efforts
- Demonstrated ability to foster collaborative relationships, encourage teamwork, and promote cooperation to address concerns and issues
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Experience working in a Scaled Agile environment
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Integration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.